Friday, May 6, 2011

The Personal Life!

It came really unexpected when I received a letter in my personal email about my hobby of photography from a complete stranger. In reading this very complimentary letter I would realize that our mutual friends decided that it would be in both of our best interests to meet. There was a lot of hesitation on my part, but I thought “what the hell”..Simple man, .Here is where things start going downhill with him on the phone.

At one point he mentioned that my references were great. I found this intriguing but also a little intrusively Oh !..wish you were here... that person of what was specifically said. Now there was nothing negative, but it caught me off guard.So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have you found? The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

1 comment:

  1. U.S. officials believe Pakistani intelligence continues to support militants who attack U.S. troops in Afghanistan, and actively undermine U.S. intelligence operations to go after al-Qaida inside Pakistan. The level of distrust is such that keeping Pakistan in the dark was a major factor in planning the raid, and led to using the high-tech but sometimes unpredictable helicopter technology that nearly unhinged the mission.
    Pakistan's government has since condemned the action, and threatened to open fire if U.S. forces enter again.

    ReplyDelete